Request a Call
To finish your registration please check your email and activate your account
A new password has been sent to your email
2.1. Air transportation
3. SERVICE OF REDUCTION OF PARCEL IN SIZE
4. TRANSFER OF PARCEL TO THE THIRD PERSON
5. PARCEL SHIPPING AND RECEIPT PERIOD
7. PREMIUM INSURANCE; CONDITIONS
7.1. Type 1:
7.2. Type 2:
8. CUSTOMS CLEARANCE
9. COURIER SERVICE
10. DELIVERY AND ACCEPTANCE
10.1. User, after receipt of the parcel, is obliged to check the contents of the parcel, in case of doubt about weight of the parcel, the application shall be fixed straight at the branch, in the presence of the Company representative, no claim will be examined after leaving the branch and the Company does not take the responsibility.
ARTICLE 319. FREEDOM OF CONTRACT. OBLIGATION TO ENTER INTO THE CONTRACT
1. Private law entities, within legal boundaries, can freely enter into the contracts and define the contents of these contracts. They can also enter into such contracts which are not stipulated by the law, but do not contradict it. If for observation of the essential interests of a company or a person the authenticity of the contract depends on the permit of the state, then this shall be regulated by a separate law;
2. If any Party to the Contract holds a dominated position on the market, then, in this sphere of activity it is placed obligation to enter into the Contract. It cannot groundlessly offer the counteragent the unequal conditions of the contract;
3. Persons, who for non-entrepreneurial objectives or for satisfaction of the subsistence demands purchase or use the property or service, groundlessly cannot be refused entering into the Contract, if the other Party to the Contract operates within the frames of its entrepreneurial activity.
11. OTHER ADDITIONAL CONDITIONS
1. Barami Logistics reserves right to modify this Contract and notify this to the User, information on any modification will be placed on the web page;
2. Company does not take the responsibility for any delay due to any reasons beyond its control, force-majeure of air flights and/or overload due to holidays, information on this is provided to the User by means of the personal cabinet.
12. TERMINATION OF CONTRACT/SERVICE
Aggressive type action expressed towards the Company, insulting expressions and spreading of unspecified information purposefully damaging the Company image and acting against the Company interests, stipulate termination of service, revocation and blocking of cabinet.
Weapons and parts of weapons.
Pneumatic weapons and parts of Pneumatic weapons.
Crossbow / bow and arrow
Optical / laser targets
Animals and birds or their stuff
Flammable or explosive substances
Please be informed above mentioned list does not cover full list of prohibited items . Please always double check with office before purchasing .
1660 139th St. Gardena CA 90249 P:(424) 340-2200
Vehicles, Personal (Ocean)
5208 W. Pico Blvd. Los Angeles CA 90019 P:(323) 899-1182
735a S. Market St. Wilmington DE 19801 P:(302) 319 9919 Open: M-F: 9AM-4PM
Personal, Internet (Air, Ocean), >Vehicles
128 Sussex St. Jersey City, NJ 07302 P:(201) 333 2200 Open: M-F 10AM-4PM
Personal (Air, Ocean).
271 Emmet St. Newark NJ 07114 P:(201) 333 2200 Open M-F 9AM-4PM
Personal (Air, Ocean) Vehicles.
164 Brighton 11th st. Brooklyn NY 11234 P:(718) 934 1700 Open 7 Days 10AM-7PM
Chicago IL P:(224) 265 0644 Open: M-F: 9AM-4PM
9442 NW 109 ST. MEDLEY FL 33178
La Porte TX 77571
Yerevan, Tigran Mets 7 P: (+374) 41 040700
AZERBAIJAN: P: +994 (50) 522 62 46 www.baramiaz.com
Baku, Ahmad Rajabli 19A, Khalili Plaza (3d floor)
GEORGIA: P: (+995) 032 200 22 33 www.barami.ge
Tbilisi: 158 Tsinamdzgvrishvili St., (M-S 10-18)
Rustavi: 2 Megobroba Ave., (M-S 09-19)
Kutaisi: 34 Tchavtchavadze St., (M-F 11-19)
Gori: 34 Tchavtchavadze Ave., (M-F 11-19)
Poti: 1 Kokaia Allay (M-S 09-16)
Batumi: 111 Gorgasali St., (M-F 10-18)