Request a Call
2.1. Air transportation
3. SERVICE OF REDUCTION OF PARCEL IN SIZE
4. TRANSFER OF PARCEL TO THE THIRD PERSON
5. PARCEL SHIPPING AND RECEIPT PERIOD
7. PREMIUM INSURANCE; CONDITIONS
7.1. Type 1:
7.2. Type 2:
8. CUSTOMS CLEARANCE
9. COURIER SERVICE
10. DELIVERY AND ACCEPTANCE
10.1. User, after receipt of the parcel, is obliged to check the contents of the parcel, in case of doubt about weight of the parcel, the application shall be fixed straight at the branch, in the presence of the Company representative, no claim will be examined after leaving the branch and the Company does not take the responsibility.
ARTICLE 319. FREEDOM OF CONTRACT. OBLIGATION TO ENTER INTO THE CONTRACT
1. Private law entities, within legal boundaries, can freely enter into the contracts and define the contents of these contracts. They can also enter into such contracts which are not stipulated by the law, but do not contradict it. If for observation of the essential interests of a company or a person the authenticity of the contract depends on the permit of the state, then this shall be regulated by a separate law;
2. If any Party to the Contract holds a dominated position on the market, then, in this sphere of activity it is placed obligation to enter into the Contract. It cannot groundlessly offer the counteragent the unequal conditions of the contract;
3. Persons, who for non-entrepreneurial objectives or for satisfaction of the subsistence demands purchase or use the property or service, groundlessly cannot be refused entering into the Contract, if the other Party to the Contract operates within the frames of its entrepreneurial activity.
11. OTHER ADDITIONAL CONDITIONS
1. Barami Logistics reserves right to modify this Contract and notify this to the User, information on any modification will be placed on the web page;
2. Company does not take the responsibility for any delay due to any reasons beyond its control, force-majeure of air flights and/or overload due to holidays, information on this is provided to the User by means of the personal cabinet.
12. TERMINATION OF CONTRACT/SERVICE
Aggressive type action expressed towards the Company, insulting expressions and spreading of unspecified information purposefully damaging the Company image and acting against the Company interests, stipulate termination of service, revocation and blocking of cabinet.
Weapons and parts of weapons.
Pneumatic weapons and parts of Pneumatic weapons.
Crossbow / bow and arrow
Optical / laser targets
Animals and birds or their stuff
Flammable or explosive substances
Please be informed above mentioned list does not cover full list of prohibited items . Please always double check with office before purchasing .